I'm really a blogging newbie and I've found some totally fun things as I've made my way through the blogosphere!! (Many of the blogs are ones I've found through MomDot's Blog Link A-Thon!).
One fun meme I've found is the "Small Talk Six," which is a fun getting-to-know-you meme where you can respond to each weekly topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.
So here goes my
"6 things you love or hate about the ocean"1. Me and my honey in Hawaii!! I think this was before I accidentally kicked the manta ray...
2. Sunsets over the ocean are so very beautiful!!
3. Watching the waves crashing is so peaceful. I love driving up the coast and just watching the waves.
4. I've always lived on a coast, near the ocean, and somehow, I can sense the directions (east or west) when I know where the ocean is.
5. Ok, there are some things I don't like--the icky stuff that gets on you and makes you all sticky! Maybe I should'nt have taken the marine biology class---I know a bit more if what makes you sticky...
6. The ocean is very intimidating! There are so many things we don't know about it and it just goes on forever. It makes me a bit nervous.