Sunday, April 19, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello!
I have just started my business as an Educational Consultant with DISCOVERY TOYS!

I am very excited about it! I love toys and am always drawn to toy stores. When I saw the Discovery Toys booth at the California Speech-Language-Hearing Association, I thought that I should have my own toy store!!

I use toys with my speech and language students, both as ways to enhance their speech and language skills and as reinforcement for their hard work. I am also always looking for fun toys to play with with my daughter.

Play is the work of children! Discovery Toys products are specifically designed to enhance your child's overall development--satisfaction guaranteed!! Ask me about it.

This blog is going to be used to help you select the right toy for your child to encourage speech and language development.

Come play with me!! www.discoverytoyslink.com/foxtoybox

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment